- Use simple and uncluttered content and website design.
- Avoid frequent changes to the look of the website.
- Explain how to use the website for people who are unsure.
- More help for people who lack digital knowledge.
- Respect people's needs and preferences.
- Seek patient input to help develop the website.
Changes made to services
NHS Somerset are using your feedback and our recommendations to help improve digital services.
Their current work includes helping GP practices to provide and promote a range of excellent digital services, such as websites that make it easier for patients and carers to find information, online consultations as a helpful way to speak to GPs, and other health professionals, and use of the NHS App to help people manage their health and wellbeing. They are also working with community and health and care partners to provide training via digital champions in the community to support the use of digital technology.